[Denes54] RX-78-2 Gundam




Universal Century (UC)
------------------------------

I've posted the SD (small deformed) version of the RX-78-2 Gundam in my previous post. Today let's look into the full version of the Gundam though I don't know the exact scale of this paper model. The MS (mobile suit) RX-78-2 Gundam is featured in the original Mobile Suit Gundam Series and piloted by Amuro Ray.

This papercraft is designed by Denes54 and comes with the beam rifle and the shield. The iconic yellow cross on the shield is omitted from the design though for whatever reason.

The template contains a total of 9 non-color pages. Therefore it's either you use a color paper or color the template on your own before printing. I myself prefer to color the templates myself because for papercraft I like to work with thicker paper - 180gsm to 250gsm; depend on the parts. But of course, you're going to replace your printer toner so often if you follow my method. Lol.

The instructions are in Jpeg images and it's very handy and useful to build this model. 

Click below to download the template.







Comments